Report Abuse

Re: SEABREEZE ADVERTISING

[Q=kyram4] I never heard of a place that will sell my timeshare and take the commission after the sale. Do you know of One? How could I go about finding a ligit company? Help.[/Q] There are resale timeshare companies out there if you look around. If your resort doesn't have a resales dept ask them to recommend one to you. I'm sure they have been asked by owners before and probably know of one. We have one here in Lake Tahoe that is also recommended by our resort resales dept and they have a good record. Also they have a news letter that comes out always warning not to use upfront company. This company is very good for selling or buying in Lake Tahoe area and they carry some Hawaii units too. They like all companies like this charge $1500 to $2000 after sale.This is not a option for owners of timeshares you can't give away! Just thinking about it this would be cheaper selling for $500 and paying the $1500 commission than paying these scam companies $3500 to just take your unit. I'm sure you can find companies in your area if you check around. If you have a good resort that still sells at a decent price and want to do nothing you can sign up with companies like this that are into real estate sales and timeshare sales and pay nothing until you sell your unit. I know the Lake Tahoe one has you sign a contract of one year. As others have said you can do it alot cheaper selling yourself but this is a option for the many that just don't understand listing and selling. I can't speak for other companies but this one does great business but also has a great area they sell in.The location rule still means something in timesharing. PHILL12