Report Abuse

Update on Sea Gardens Oceanview Units

North OV are the completely new units, everything in each unit is brand new, or was a year ago! N.OV has washer dryers with a smaller tubs. South OV are the older units, without washer dryers but a larger tub, without the flat screen TVs, but have more storage for your clothes. On either side, the higher the number the closer you are to the ocean. Go to www.seagarden.com and under one of the tabs you will find each of the 5 buildings listed, click on the link there and you will find photos, room numbers and layouts of the room. If you want to see the ocean from the balcony, good luck! You can, but the balcony is only about 2ft wide!, you can stand on it, set on the a/c unit, or a kitchen chair will fit, but that's all. The pool at OV is NOT heated and will be cooler than the 3 heated pools on the other side. Any unit in OV will over look the pool and ocean. I will be there in a Waterfall unit the same time you are. I own So OV but am using points for my Feb trip. So OV will not have afternoon sun in the rooms and the units are cooler and the balcony is in the shade. The No OV will have full sun and are MUCH warmer will a sunny balcony. This is my faviorite resort with Wyndham. More questions, ask..... gary