Report Abuse

Re: belaire golf resort and spa

Hello! Is your salesman by the name of Steve, goes by the name of Steve Stone? If so, he is the same senior individual who sold us in Jan 17, 2007. During the later part of 2007 he seemed to have been taken out or not connected with Belaire. I contacted him several times to inquire the status of the development. Eventually, his last message was, not to contact him anymore re: Belaire and he advised me to get my money back. About that Miramar, I've been making connections with Belaire personnel and trying my best communicate in a business-like manner. Last year I requested my weeks for 2008 being promised during the presentation that it would be ready during the fall. Result . . . None. Last June I requested accommodations for my family this coming December. HERE IS THE REMARKABLE PROMISES! They said that Belaire may not be ready but MIRAMAR their supposedly sister company will be ready. They assured me that they will provide me a 3-BR unit at MIRAMAR. However, the lady I was talking to, told me that because MIRAMAR reservation is not in place yet, she cannot forward me the confirmaton. I have been in contact with this same Lady named Karla and the other Lady named Sylvia including their other Staff 3 or 4 times a month since June and last week, I told her that the members of my family already have airplane tickets for Puerto Vallarta during the dates I requested and I need the confirmation now. The other day, I sent them again another email followed buy a telephone call. GUESS WHAT? Yesterday, Sylvia informed me that MIRAMAR will not be ready!!!! And listen to this, since I was a little infuriated, I told her that I did not appreciate all the lies and I am going to report them the Mexican authorities. She told me to email her a message telling her what I told her on the phone and she will present it to management and perhaps they will do something!!!!!! So I did that and so far no response. I call them again tomorrow. Also, I suggest that you forward your concern to the Federal Attorney's Office of Consumer (PROFECO).