Report Abuse

Re: belaire golf resort and spa

Seems to be that everyone is resigned to losing their hope of retrieving their respective investment into this BelAire and, I don't feel good about it because I sank my hardearned money into this fiasco, same manner as everyone else! As I mentioned in my previous post, my exchanged students' cousin is not only a Police Commissioner of another State in Mexico but both him and his wife are practicing lawyers in Mexico. I am waiting for their suggestion on this issue. One option that we all can consider is, a CLASS ACTION where we all collectively bring our claim against Belaire to court. This is also interesting to consider because Belaire has an office in the US and Puerto Vallarta. Let's not lose our hope! Let us all find out what options are available to us and get all our minds together and bring Antonio Copella and his cohorts, his agents, including all his sales people to court. The difficulty of this fiasco however is, the building has been started. The construction is indeed, slow but there are works being done and one of the 3 towers could be completed within a year or so. If that happens, our actions and negative thinking could backfire on us. The point that we have to clarify is, what is the considerable timetable that the FRACTIONAL PROPERTY that we all bought into can become available to us owners. There is another point that we need to clarify as explained by that senior Salesman by the name of Steve Stone at the time as the result of a Resort Project with buildings that were not completed and became an eyesore on Puerto Vallarta's ocean fronts. The City of Puerto Vallarta apparently, passed a regulation requiring developers when applying a project for approval to place in Trust a certain amount of money equal to the monetary value of a project submitted. The purpose is to ensure that the project would be completed otherwise, otherwise the City takes over using the money in trust to complete the project. We should all check that regulation if there is truth about it.