Report Abuse

Re: belaire golf resort and spa

Thank you so much for this important information. I would assume that one of the better options we all have on hand is the Class Action. Firstly, while it is negatively rumored that hiring of a local Attorney would not be effective, I believe that we still have to look at this and find a Lawyer that would act otherwise. Secondly, we should also look at fiilng at the same time a separate Action in the US considering that Belaire has an office in the US. Like a few from Canada who unfortunately placed their hardearned monies into this fiasco, I am also from Western Canada and I would assume, with the proximity and the relatively larger number of visitors there are more from the United States who are in the same boat as we are. Considering that Belaire has also an office in the US, I would also assume that it would be appropriate that the lead of this action should start from the US. I am quite sure that we from Canada would be more than gratified to assist in any form possible. Therefore, I would like to request from any one from the US with the background, knowledge and connections with authorities of the law to begin the action. I personally think that if we do make some actions and noices, the Government of Mexico will listen. With the many problems they are faced against, from Drugs to the H1N1 which are hurting their Tourism, anyone of this type of an Issue would hurt their International Image deeper. ESPECIALLY, if we can bring our CONCERN into the MEDIA - LOCAL and INTERNATIONAL! Ramon Caluttung Edmonton, AB Canada