Report Abuse

Re: Upfront fee resale companies are against the law in Florida .... report them ASAP

[Q=dennisn36] I tried to get a refund through my credit card company because my contract stated NO FUNDS would be collected until I returned the SIGNED contract. They promised me this on the phone too, and this is why I gave them my cr. card number. I DID NOT return a signed contract to them and sort of forgot about it. When I realized they HAD CHARGED my credit card I called the cr. card company but was told I had waited over 60 days to respond and so they could not do anything. I argued that they were perpetuating a fraud but that had no effect. Educational expense, no? Dennis Noble[/Q] [b]This is sad but true that if you waited over 60 days to file a complaint then it was too late for a refund. One other thing you could do is file a complaint with the attorney general of Florida, which is one of my number one recommendations to people that have been fleeced by these scammers. You can do a forum search to find out how to get in touch with the AG of Florida.[/b]