Report Abuse

IMG FInance

If money asked for upfront for any lame reason run! Now just to add to this subject of International Marketing Group which until now I have never heard of. There also was a posting on this group on Tug asking same type question. I'm not one of those people to call others a shill without more information but if it looks like a duck and sounds like a duck I doubt its a bear! Why is it these companies get their names on couple timeshare postings at same time asking questions probably to get people asking about them and most of these people starting these post are new to the forum. On the Tug site the first one has only six postings and asking same question as here. Second person Russtaylor has only five postings and he used IMG against his better judgement after being scammed six other times and IMG did great job and sold his timeshare (Lakeside Terrace two bed/two bath float week in Vail Colorado for $12500.00). Postings stated no fee and no commission. They did require $1428.00 upfront on closing just in case the deed was in foreclosure to be refunded if clear. LMAO After couple members of Tug posted for some proof one of the moderators offered for him to send proof and she would verify it. Sounds right and maybe the people already throwing the shill name out are wrong. Moderator came back saying the check for the $12,500 appears to be genuine but why did he black out all the company address on the check,still waiting for this answer. One of the Tug members stated that IMG information has already beed deleted from TripAdvisor. I can not say if this is true but believe a Tug member over four people on two sites tonight and the three on Tug have only 13 total postings. Wish Redweek had a running total of postings on here for others to see so we would have idea when new person comes on to try and advertise a scam company. PHILL12