Report Abuse

Re: Universal Marketing Solutions, A Delray beach based resale/marketing comany, Is it a rip off?

[Q=garym172] Hi Lening, Inherently all Advance Fee Timeshare Resale companies are scams without exception. The fact that you've read quite a bit of information about them being a scam is for a reason, they are. I've not dealt with Universal Marketing Solutions myself but I feel certain they are a scam since they are asking for money upfront from you. The only thing they are in business for is to receive Marketing Fees from their victims. Since you posted your question you have concerns about them now so be safe and not sorry...stay away from them.[/Q] Not every operation is a scam or out to get you. Many are just ineffective except for a small percentage of owners whose timeshares they represent. Do your really expect a company to sell EVERY timeshare they take on? We do our best to provide adequate promotional services but not every timeshare will sell. Every timeshare client I take on WILL get their timeshare worked thoroughly but I cannot guarantee a sale every time. Besides, it is a for-sale-by-owner process - it is up to YOU to get help marketing and promoting your timeshare. Some companies are better than others but NONE of them will sell 100% of the timeshares they take on. So, someone will always be unhappy. Keep trying, you will spend money, just be careful where and on what. Jim Casey