Report Abuse

Re: belaire golf resort and spa

Well, I thought I would share with you all about what is happening at Bel-Aire. Yes, they have had many problems. Many of you feel ripped-off. Class action suits!....I bought there 1 1/2 years ago. I'm constantly on their web site looking at the progress via web-cam...live. So here is an update. The first tower is sold out. In May of this year, they will be moving the presentation, the spas, the restaurant all to the new tower. The glass is being installed on the 2nd and 3rd floors. 3 floors are up. As of today, Jan 14- 2010, the crane is in and 10 beams are already installed for the next 3 floors. That will take it to 6 stories. Scaffolding is up for the stucco work being done on the first few floors. When they move over to the new tower in May, they will take down the existing presentation centre, and begin work on tower 2. Yes, they are behind schedule. But work is progressing. If it were all a scam, why are they still building???? Why is there building materials arriving all the time??? Don't listen to all the negativity. Be glad that you bought. This all steel building is a new design, one of only 3 in Mexico. It's state of the art. Look at it, it's not concrete and rebar. These are steel beams. The entire building is all steel beams. Wait for a big hurricane. You'll see this building still standing while some others won't be. They had to go down 60' before they hit bedrock. What kind of footings are those other towers sitting on?...Think about it. These footings are 7 stories down, in the ground. That's great anchoring. I know I'm going to feel pretty safe. I'm not connected in any way, shape or form to Bel-Aire. I'm just a Canadian tourist who bought into it. Yes, I was very concerned when I read all these postings. But I go down to PV twice a year. So I check it out when I'm there. It's being built. What more can I say. Don't get all in a panic from reading the negative comments. You'll lose sleep over it, but not your money.....Get yourself informed....keep informed. Go to their website and look for yourself. Type the address in the browser....www.belairevacationclub.com See you for the grand opening!