Report Abuse

Re: belaire golf resort and spa

Sorry there, stevenb223, I'm not from Belaire and I'm not fictional. My wife and I reside in Nanaimo BC.....contact us if you wish... Have you bothered to look at the live webcam lately? 3 floors are up...12 - 3 story beams have just been placed above that...crossbeams are being installed as I write. Seems to me that the pace is picking up. And about time I may add. No, Dubai tower wasn't built in less time. It began in Jan 2004 with a completion date of Dec 2008. It officialy opened on Jan 4, 2010. Even it was delayed. Things happen! Not to mention that they had a workforce of 3500 men. And, as you know, building with concrete and rebar is a lot quicker than building with steel. But, not nearly as strong. Your posting from Feb 24, 2009....you stated.." there are 8 posts in the ground and that's all you'll ever see "...c'mon steve...really? that wasn't even 11 months ago. Are you one of those timeshare guys working for another developer just trying to discredit BelAire?...or maybe you worked for Belaire and they let you go and now you're just trying to get back at them? Do your eyes deceive you? Can't you see the progress on their live cam? Maybe you're just angry that a few people actually posted a positive note. You've mentioned several times about PT Barnum. Are you from the circus or what? Get yourselves informed people. Many have bought and are very glad they did. I know, I'm one.