Report Abuse

Re: I worked at a timeshare SCAM....I want to tell you about it.

I just figured the whole thing was a scam when he said he had buyers for both weeks right now but he needed the $2495 to close upfront via credit card. When he called back to ask my decision I said no way I''m paying anything upfront and that pretty well ended the conversation. No callbacks since. Would like to ask however if anyone has experience with Visions of the World in the UK. They advertise on the Redweek website. My timeshares are in Spain and "Visions" are an "advertising" company that supposedly advertises via internet, newspapers and other publications all over Europe. They also work with a closing company in Europe that can close my sale (if I ever get one). They want $450 upfront and will refund it when sale is completed. I have not found a single closing company in the US that advertises on Redweek or TUG. etc (I emailed and asked them) that handles sales in Europe. My timeshare management, Heritage Resorts Marbesa Club, has been less than helpful in my endeavor to sell my timeshares (2 weeks). Would like to know if anyone has had any sucess with selling a European timeshare with Visions of the World.