Report Abuse

Re: Has anyone dealt with Time No More, Inc

[Q=robertah47] Well Phill thank you so much for being so high and mighty. ================================================= [PHILL12] It is to bad you take a posting on a timeshare forum this way but this is a timeshare forum. Like many owners who write questions on a timeshare forum they only want to hear what they want and not the truth. --------------------------------------------------------------------------- Yes the $3500 would be 3 or 4 years worth of fees but then it would have been all done and over with. Did I think of selling it, I sure did and I tried but to no avail. Lets see I paid $500 for an appraisal with Century 21 real estate, which was also a rip off because once you pay the fee they don't even try to sell for you. ================================================= [PHILL12] First of all in timeshares you don't pay for a appraisal as you only own 1/52 of a unit in the building and not the building. Timeshares like our resort have 302 units and seven buildings with 15,704 owners as our resort has been sold out for years. Century 21 if you checked it out has a earned a bad name in many of their offices because of actions like this that list timeshares for sale. Century 21's didn't send someone out to go over the resort to do your appraisal like a home to guess the value! So you are right and you wasted $500.00.All they did is what you could have done and checked sales listings on these forums to get a price to list your unit. --------------------------------------------------------------------------- Maybe you should try having a litte more compassion and understanding of other people. Not everyone is in your situation. I am now in a situation where it is get rid of the timeshare or lose my home. It is a no brainer to me!================================================== [ PHILL12] This is a timeshare forum where we try and help people that own or have interest in timeshares. You have no idea of my situation as I don't come on a timeshare forum and tell strangers my problems. You want help or trying to understand timesharing these forums are great. You want compassion and understanding go to church or write to Dear Abby. My postings were not directed at you but to anyone having problems and dealing with these scam and postcard companies. --------------------------------------------------------------------------- As far as the money to pay the money up front, I got it from my credit card, just like I have been paying the yearly fee for the last 8 yrs!!![/Q] ================================================== If as you state you charged the fee's on your credit card I do hope you can pay it off. With high interest rates you could end up paying thousands of dollars more than the charge to have these people take your timeshare off your hands. I have no idea how long you have been coming to this or other timeshare forums for advice. I will say your problems are sad but at the same time everyone coming on here trying to sell has a story. This is a timeshare forum with people like myself that try and help others.I don't know if you read these forums before making bad choices or not but after the fact isn't going to help you. From everything you have said I have to think you didn't get advice from these forums and the regulars that try and help others on here and other sites or didn't listen because it wasn't what you wanted to hear. Reason is none of the regulars here would tell you to give your money away to a postcard company or pay them with your credit card or pay Century 21 $500 which is just profit for them.Bottom line though is its your money and you are a adult and can make your own choices. When you get one of these posters telling you something that sounds to good it is probably a shill for some postcard or upfront scam business. PHILL12