Report Abuse

Re: Ka'anapali Beach Owners Check Here

[Q=davidl773] Do we know the name and/or email of the present owner that is on the board ? Yes we do need a site where owners can communicate with each other, I thought that Bill Burns said that he or someone he knew had a list of owners ? If owners reading this posting would send me their e-mail addresses I will try to keep us all informed of what we can find out. I don't know Bill Burn's email or what state he is in so that someone can talk to him and find out information that he knew or who he passed it on to. Does anyone have any information on the present owner that is on the Board ? Lets see if we can start an owner's list. --losd@cox.net[/Q] Please add our e-mail list and name to contact list you are formulating for Kaanapali Beach Vacation Resort owner information/news/ issues/ etc. My wife and I would like to remain in the loop. We felt informed when Bill Burns was sending out occasional e-mails and posting to the owners website. The website now seems to have been directed back to a Diamond Resorts website, so the owner touch is obviously lost. We appreciated Bill's communication to all of the owners and would like to stay informed. We have two deeded weeks (used now as points) and expect to enjoy these for many years intot he future, so it is important to stay informed and involved. If you or someone else is developing a new listor cleaning up an old list to keep owners informed, we want to be added to the list. Thanks. Mike and Pat Crilly mjcrilly@pacbell.net