Report Abuse

I worked at a timeshare SCAM....I want to tell you about it.

[Q=janed290] I can verify from experience that there are timeshare companies with extremely bad reputations being sued every which way to Sunday which HAVE completed sales. People just dont go around on the internet bragging about how they got their timeshare sold. Consumers are the first ones to complain but never the first ones to compliment. Believe me I do not think it is right the way these companies lead people to believe their units are sold upfront but it is a fact that a select few of them do produce sales. Speaking of American Marketing Group....owner Gino Marquez was arrested for operating without a license this week.[/Q] Timeshares actually DO get sold working with third party agencies, even with those that have upfront fees. I know this for sure because it has happened for my clients. It's impossible to get them ALL sold but it is up to the owner to do all the advertising possible to get the job done. I recommend Meridian Media Group and TimeshareAdvisor.com. I admit wholeheartedly that the industry is a mess but not everyone is out to get you.