Report Abuse

Re: Diamond Resorts reduces owner benefits again!

I do like DRI but I am not an employee or connected by anyone. I just have not had the same experiences as everyone else except for those darn high maintenance fees. These forums are not just for people to complain but to help others as well. I know that some people are not happy. I read on TUG about the lawsuit. If there is something that DRI is doing wrong then address it. When I have had a problem about something, I have called or emailed someone and it was taken care of and handled well. I have even shared stuff on TUG and told people whom to contact when they had a problem and they responded saying that it was taken care of. They were surprised because they were having a bad experience. I understand that sometimes things go wrong. I have had problems a couple of times too, but not all of the time. It's just that I do own two of these timeshares and don't have the issues that others seem to have on a consistent basis. It makes me wonder if I am just doing something so wrong or am I just totally oblvious to things. I was quite upset last year when I stayed at the Marriott Grande Vista one week and did not have to pay for the internet in my room, but went to DRI's Grand Beach and had to pay not just for internet access but per computer. I was extremely angry about that. I did speak with the resort manager and I sent a comment card. Now I see as an elite member, I can get free internet access at DRI resorts. I just have a different experience. You can read my comments on the TUG reviews. I just call them as I see them from my perspective.