Report Abuse

Re: belaire golf resort and spa

Got money back today, mostly. Two day after buying. Went back to office with Rescind letter. They said no,finally said we could have our two time shares back. we said and money. They said no, that we had taken a benefit which precluded refunding money. They produced a letter that we had signed saying by our giving them four future weeks back for $8000 discount we had received a benefit and we forfeited the 5 day rescind period. Neither one of us had ever seen the letter, even though our signatures were on it. We had no copy, theirs was a copy, I asked to see the original. She went to look for it, came back and said we could have our money back, but they would keep the closing cost as administrative cost. We said okay. They had obviously cut and pasted the signatures and had no original. We have a letter they signed rescinding the contract and promising to refund our credit card. Will still call credit card company again. Not too nasty, but they tried. Guess we have lost the closing cost fee, but will chargeitupto my stupidity and I,m afraid greed,trying to get something that was too good to betrue. We were fortunate, thanks so much for the website and all the info. God bless the Internet and my iPad.