Report Abuse

Re: First timer

[Q=elizabethm365] I have a timeshare at this all-inclusive resort. I will want to be renting my weeks - when i quote a price, should I include the all inclusive fee? or just the room rate/week? Another logistical question - this timeshare week can be used at other Occidental resorts - how would you recommend indicating this flexibility in an ad? The all-inclusive fee varies quite a bit between resorts. thanks for any suggestions![/Q] Hi Elizabeth, Since the AI fee is paid to the resort at check in it would be best for you to only post your rental fee. In the "Details" area of the posting you can elaborate more on the all inclusive fee and if it's mandatory or not. If you know more information about it what's included with the AI fees please add that information. As far as the flexibility of your posting, please add your rental to the your home resort or one of the resorts that would be the most popular. Then again, in the Details area include where else your week can be used. Hope that helps. Thanks, Marty