Report Abuse

Re: refund listing fees from fraud sellmytimesharenow.com

[Q=scamb] Hello I would like more information about this company.[/Q] May I suggest Googling their phone number. It will likely bring up a lot of negatives. I suspect the Google search would also show that phone number belonging to another upfront listing company that's been scamming people, Did this company call you out of the blue (as opposed to you looking them up)? If so, it is probably a scam. Ask how much their upfront fees are. If they are over $100, then, again, it's probably a scam. Did this company say it had a buyer for your property and you needed to send X amount of dollars for some sort of fee (eg. closing costs, lien search, taxes, etc.)? Then it is a scam. Did the salesperson say that he could sell/rent out your property for an insanely high amount of money? Then it's probably a scam. If you're still considering using this company after that, then ask the salesperson to e-mail you a copy of the contract before you pay anything. Analyze the contract and then decide if it's worth it. These scammers use the same cookie-cutter contract basically saying that they merely advertise your resort so that potential buyers/renters contact and negotiate with you. They make no effort to sell/rent your unit. Also, compare what the contract says with what the sales person told you on the phone. It will likely be vastly different. Remember, what they say on the phone is useless. Don't agree to anything based on what they told you over the phone.