Report Abuse

Re: We would like to rent or sell our timeshare Villa at Pueblo Bonito Mazatlan..not getting answers

[Q=scottp252] Thanks for the advise on renting the timeshare. I don't want to sound rude,but telling me at this point that you would "stay away" from Mexican Timeshares,is like telling me after my girlfriend is already pregnant I should have used protection. I never asked for a free lunch. All I am trying to do is find a up front legitimate way to try to rent 1 week of my 2 weeks. The property I want to rent has 2 1/2 baths, TV's,Computer and Pool (and right by a golf course). I just don't want to give away,what I worked hard to pay for. Tell me this,is it going to be that hard to find a legitimate company to help rent my week or even sell it at this point?[/Q] If your resort and time owned are in demand (it's all about supply and demand in the timeshare world), then you can just as easily list it on Redweek for rent without going through any agency .... also you have to remember in this down economy that many people are not traveling so you have to list your rental fee very competitively. Also, never ever pay a large upfront fee (hundreds) to any company to list your timeshare for rent or sale ..... they're all scams. In this market some timeshares can't be rented out at all or even given away.