Report Abuse

Not to me...

[Q=charless467] i have been offered a timeshare, for week 51 in Orlando for free which equals 71,000 points for a mf of $900....ummmm is this a good deal?[/Q] 1. Week 51 in any and every year is always going to include Christmas Day. I could be wrong, but I frankly don't know how many people are particularly interested in spending Christmas Day at "The Mouse". Then again, since the ownership has associated RCI points, you can instead use those RCI points to go to some other RCI affiliated facility --- *IF* there is space available to reserve at another facility where you might want to go instead, when you want to go there (i.e. there are no absolutely guarantees). 2. A $900 annual maintenence fee is pretty hefty. You could certainly RENT a week for less than that almost anytime. Only YOU can really decide whether this particular week has any future use or value to you. Personally, it certainly wouldn't interest me AT ALL, but I acknowledge that everyone is different. As they say, "your mileage may vary".