Report Abuse

Re: Grupo Mayan

I am an owner at Grand Luxxe. We are looking forward to our stay beginning this Dec. We were never a GM owner so our experience is limited to our stay and purchase while with friends at GM last year. I have read all of the postings and want to ask or comment here. Golf and Spa: We receive 16 rounds and 2 treatments for our purchase per week. Our ? was can we trade off one for one, etc. We were told they were looking into some trade off ratio. Has anyone heard about this? How about ease of getting golf times in the early morning? In one of the replies I saw something about coffee in the room. I distinctly recall 2 Nespresso machines in the Villa. Yes or no? Is there beach access from the GL yet? Does anyone know if a fitness center is planned for GL or will it be just be use at GM next door? Reading about the "Mansions" category, is this a buy up from the GL? Does anyone have the price range and can share their experience with the marketing presentation? Chef cooking in our Villa. This was intriguing and if anyone can share details please do. Cost, experience. A romantic dinner might be nice. Regarding maintainance fees I can confirm that 2011 is essentially the same as 2010 as we have already reserved our time for 2011-2012. BTW, the reservation experience was very simple.