Report Abuse

Re: refund listing fees from fraud sellmytimesharenow.com

The full names are employee names. We only display the last name of the seller and buyer and do not display their location. No privacy breach. Interesting that I would be so heavily criticized (twice on this page) for trying to respond to concerns about my company. Bizarre. I have found time to post on this forum because I care about my company and other posters have asked me to. So I have. You will also note that prior to the past couple of days I haven't posted on Redweek or any other forum for over a year. Simply wanted to correct some of the misinformation. I found the time because I have an amazing staff of over 100 employees helping me tend to our business affairs. That said, this will be my last post for now. It is evident that in spite of my offer to even fly the most vocal member of this forum to my office to inspect sales data, it is more fun for many to just continue taking jabs where possible and ignore facts and my good faith offers. I believe Jay Jay is afraid of what she might learn if she actually took me up on my offer. No one likes to eat crow. As I've said before, my offer stands. I'm sure someone will respond to this post with some cleverly worded hostile remark but for now I will resist responding. At this point, I am going to bow out of the conversation. I've said what I wanted to say. The readers can decide whether or not I'm being reasonable. For those trying to sell still, my FSBO option works well if you're priced right. That said, I also have a brokerage option. My brokerage arm is called timesharebrokerservices.com. I charge a minimum commission of $1500. I typically only offer it on weeks that sell for in excess of $3k. If you're interested shoot me a note. jasontremblay@sellmytimesharenow.com Best Regards to you all, Jason Tremblay