Report Abuse

Re: Diamond Resorts reduces owner benefits again!

[Q=nenaa4] I do not owe DRI any money except for this year's annual maintenance fee. Are you saying that there is no way out of this for me except to continue paying them year after year for something that I no longer want? I am willing to give up the more than $20,000 I invested in this timeshare when I bought it through Sunterra. I am not willing to continue paying for something that I have no intention of using. I just want out! DRI is like a mafia protection racket. They just keep bleeding you for more and more of your money. Supposedly we really do not own anything except the right to spend time in the resorts. If we really do not own anything, then why do we have to pay a property maintenance fee? I reiterate. Is my only choice to keep paying them money every year? Nena[/Q] Nena, What do you own and where. I own several at DRI resorts. I will help you if I can. No cost, no scam, I just can see you are very frustrated. If there is value in what you own, then you should be able to recover something.