Report Abuse

Re: Diamond Resorts reduces owner benefits again!

Have a look at www.americanmafia.com and you will see that the owner of Diamond contributed to the legal fees of an American senator under investigation. I have tried here by myself as they have my money and I have NO CONTRACTS and as well they have not given me the new weeks I now have lost the use of FOUR weeks However on the island I also visited the Prosecutor's office. No luck there either as they over loaded. YOU need to order an investigation into the business side of that company on St MAARTEN. I told the Judge I can not go to an office here and pay my fees only OVER THE INTERNET TO LAS VEGAS. The company is registered in BONNINGTON STREET EDINBURGH. The Judge told them and they have not done it. they also have not proven that the increase in maintenance fees is being used on St Martin. However as is custom ELIZABETH BRENNAN will sue you as soon as you tell the TRUTH and as the Judge told their lawyer the TRUTH is never slander. You in the States need to find out just where all the money is going and that can not be done from st Maarten. The employees told me he flew here on his LEAR JET and stayed at the WESTIN HOTEL and NOT at his own resorts Royal palm and Flamingo and WHY NOT? Who paid that bill? The prosecutor is RIENK MUDD if you all want to contact him too. I was referred to a fraud detective but I have not found that person yet> the prosecutor also implied they have no funds here for investigations. Contact CNBC show!