Report Abuse

Re: refund listing fees from fraud sellmytimesharenow.com

SCAM ARTIST This company is a joke. One of the worst offenders of running the up front fee scam. For years this company has been charging up front fees to its clients and has ripped of millions. Now the industry is changing and the attorney general is really coming after companies like theirs they try to cover themselves by changing from an up-front fee companies to a brokerage company. This guy Jason is a joke he is a huge scam artist. I read somewhere he even had his mother go work for a relative of hers who owned a timeshare resale company and have her steal all there corporate information that they then used to start Sell My Timeshare Now. Since 2003 they have been an up-front fee scam. Now That companies are being shut down they are changing to a brokerage company. To little to late. They are trying to save face and they hopefully will be one of the companies shut down. They took my fee and I never heard back from them again. Shame on me! So now that they are a brokerage firm does that mean all the clients like me they ripped of with up-front fees will now get there money back and they will now sell our units on a commission basis? Jason clearly you know you scammed millions this video is proof... http://network.askmando.com/_Jason-Tremblay-Sell-My-Timeshare-Now/video/1430506/61653.html If upfront fees work so well why the change. Well let me tell you because you are trying to save face. To late. Give back the millions you scammed in upfront fees and sell all our timeshares on commission like you plan on doing now that the attorney general is shutting you all down.