Report Abuse

Re: refund listing fees from fraud sellmytimesharenow.com

[Q=jasont87] Jay jay, The offer in my previous post stands. Come to my office and let's review sales together. Again, if you are right and I am a scam it would be a great opportunity for you. We'll videotape the meeting. Jason Tremblay[/Q] No need for a meeting .... as long as you charge a large upfront fee then you're a scam. You probably did resale some timeshares when the market was hot, but the market has crashed along with your livlihood .... have you not seen all the 0-1 cent timeshares on Ebay, many with zero bids. Jason, I think it's time you looked for a new line of work .... your old line is no longer working and all the rhetoric you spew here is not going to make any difference. To Bill, as far as Jason starting a brokerage firm and connecting with resorts that he be the only reseller/renter broker ..... that wouldn't work .... 1. People aren't buying timeshares from developers = no resales 2. Resorts cannot dictate what reseller (if any) a timeshare owner can use since owners outright own that week of timeshare and they can do as they please with it as long as it hasn't been deposited with an exchange company.