Report Abuse

Re: refund listing fees from fraud sellmytimesharenow.com

1) I clearly asked for you email to forward my info to. You are so hung up on trying to discredit me here to make your company look better by trying to make me look like I'm am not a customer that you refuse to provide your email address. Also why me? I mean you have not questioned anyone else here if they are customer or not. Is it because I know so much about your company. I must be in the industry right! Well wrong I am a father of three married for 20 years and have owned timeshare for the better part of 13 years. By trade I am an engineer. I have nothing to do with the timeshare industry other then being a victim of fraud. Once I was burned I made it my mission to find out everything I can about your company to educate others and you sure do make it easy. You are so arrogant and self centered and so, so High on yourself you post article after article about your success in scamming people out of money. 2) Sure do know the difference but like I said if your so successful why do you need venture capital. The company not making enough to reinvest. If you sell as many units as you say you do you should have your own funds. Usually start up and new companies need venture capital not a company in business since 2003. I mean you brag how many people you scammed out of $500 bucks by telling us you made the fortune 500 list in 08 and 09. That's allot of people you scammed out of $500. On the list two years in a row and don't have your own capitol. Tell, tell sign again of scam artist. They are to busy putting the money in there pockets. For the company that was stupid enough to give you the money they clearly are unaware of the problems in your industry and who your really are. 3)Finally an answer it only took three days for you to come up with an one.... LMAO comparing cars to timeshare. Your a bigger idiot then I thought. A. First of the car industry accounts for every person with a drivers license which I would assume (lol) is millions and millions and millions and millions, lets just say hundreds and hundreds of million of people driving cars compared to a couple of million worldwide at most who use or buy timeshare. B. Cars.com is a do it yourself site cost is only $15 not $500 like your high pressure sales guys talk us into. Users there are aware of the in house competition and at $15 big deal. But when called by high pressure sales guy telling you we are low on inventory we need your unit and they can sell it for way more then it will ever really sell for. Big Big difference. The two markets can not be compared. Nice try though! A quote from you... "Last year we sold over 900 timeshare resales at Timeshare Broker Services, and we took our commissions after the sale on each one of them. LMAO 900! That's it? Such a huge company only 900 units sold on commission were you have more incentive to do so then on the up-front fee. At some resorts you have 900 units listed for sale alone. Finally provide your email and I will gladly forward my ad number if I can find it after 6 years and my emails I have sent that have gone unanswered. I mean I have only had my unit for sale since 2005 on your site. An answer 6 years later why not. Everyone be sure to read this article... Right from an insider themselves.... http://www.tugbbs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=92144