Report Abuse

Re: Conflict of interest: Wyndham/RCI?

[Q=gordon48] Conflict of interest. NO! It's just part of doing business. Besides, if you own points at Wyndham, you can use those points to stay at RCI places using your points for nightly stays at selected RCI resorts. We've found it to be a good deal. I get sick of people always complaining. Get with the program.[/Q] I own Bali Hai pahio not wyndham and I get points from them also own a week at alii kai in kauai. Rci does let me take my week and turn it into points, don't much care who owns rci as long as I get my trades when I want them and I'm getting into the resorts that I want. As far as wyndham goes no I will not spend another $13000.00 to buy into their points program. Why would I pay for something that I already own!!!! Wyndhan sales reps do however tell you that your TS will be worthless to RCI if you don't buy into their plan and no I really don't believe that I just equate them to the car salesman of the TS industry. For those that do go to a wyndham resort stay away from their presentations especially when they call them homeowners meetings and if you do attend blow them off they are just trying to seperate you from your money. If this is complaining oh well!!!!! If rci stops giving me what I want I'll go the sfx !!