Report Abuse

Re: I worked at a timeshare SCAM....I want to tell you about it.

OMG, yall just saved us. Im hoping. Tony Buglisi is now working for a company (or so he says) called Marketing Direct Timeshare Services, LLC. Now on the BBB sight it shows the company to have an A- rating. We went through the whole spill with him last night on the phone and went to the sights (that he recommended) in order to show how legit he was. When I saw his name come up in this feed I called my husband IMEDIATELY! They were charging us 998.00 for the marketing. Claiming that we needed to move quickly to get this done for the "BIKE WEEK" visitors to see. We gave our account number and so forth. We recieved our "contract" today and he told me that since my husband was out of town that I could just sign it and send it back. I then decided to google it and saw this thread. Thank you all so very much. My husband was able to call the bank and nip it in the bud. They cancelled his current debit card and issued another. I really hope this took care of it. Once again thanks for all of the info.