Report Abuse

Re: I worked at a timeshare SCAM....I want to tell you about it.

[Q=shirleyv21] Has anyone completed a transaction with timesharecomplaints.com? Were you satisfied? How much did they charge? How long did it take before it was finalized??[/Q] Timesharecomplaints.com is another one of those Post Card Companies. If you don't know how these companies operate, here's a quick low-down: You pay them about $2000 or more. They get you to sign a Power of Attorney that signs over authority of your timeshare to them. They will then try to find a taker for your timeshare. So you can see the two obvious problems here: 1) You're paying them thousands of dollars to do what you can do yourself for little or no money. 2) They might not be able to find a taker for your timeshare and then you'll still be stuck with it. That being the case, you'll still be responsible for the maintenance fees. So, again, I suggest trying to list it for sale for $1 or free. Maybe even offer to pay the next maintenance fee for the next owner as an incentive to take it off your hands. That will work out a lot cheaper than paying timeshare complaints thousands of dollars.