Report Abuse

Re: Diamond Resorts -- surrendering a contract???

Madame have a look at www.drip.webs.com and send your opinion to andrew.penman@mirror.co.uk... a British investigative journalist. there are also 137 pages on the site www.blogs.mirror.co.uk and search for Diamond Resorts International. I have my own case in the courts against Stephen Cloobeck where they tried to sue me form $15,000 slander and they LOST> the Dutch Supreme Court Judge told his lawyer.. THE TRUTH IS NEVER SLANDER and threw out the case. As revenge Stephen CLOOBECK and DRI blocked me using my weeks for which I have paid for but they can not do mathematics and even since 2009 they have blocked me \banking my weeks where they SNEAKED in a $5 fee VOLUNTARY fee for the AMERICAN resort developers association. I refused to pay that and as I had already paid the RIP OFF fee of $1013.79 I deducted the $10 from the declared fee of $1008,79 SO DRI blocked me banking my 2009 week and NOW week 17 I was denied entry to my unit 7132 week 17 where STEPHEN CLOOBECK had placed THOMAS COOK HOLIDAY MAKERS so Stephen CLOOBECK has received for that unit my fee of $1238,49 plus the payments from THOMAS COOK England and William PEMBERTON. FRONT DESK MANAGER as there is NO manager there took FIVE HOURS to deliberately leave us waiting..me and my daughter with our luggage to then say UNLESS YOU PAY THE OVER $6000 you can not enter the unit. That is EXTORTION no?? In 2009 same thing and the then manager told me GO GET A GOOD LAWYER. Should anyone want to join me against that man and his company I am making the case against him as a single mother and I will NOT tolerate his aggression and actions on St Maarten. I have also given the budget statements from 2007 until 2011 where he has collected $32 million dollars paid to LAS VEGAS and NOTHING on St Maarten. let the tax man here deal with that now... he is a candidate for DATELINE