Report Abuse

vacation international

I just received a call from Vacation Management International out of Michigan as well. We have a timeshare at Sandos Playacar (Playa Del Carmen, Mexico) that I have had for a few years. I was offered $33,900 to start, then they increased it to $36,900 after finding out that it is a 2-bedroom, 4-week floating, Royal Elite, golf, spa, yacht package that is fully paid off. We basically paid 18k for this, so to have someone want to pay double seems a bit too good to be true. They did not mention anything on the phone about me paying anything - and I told him (Richie) that I would NOT pay anything out of my pocket - he of course assured me that I would not have any expenses. He did say that a Pharmaceutical Company was looking to purchase 50 units, and I needed to act fast, like send him a copy of my contract today or no later than tomorrow, with the words "Void and Non-Negotiable" across it, so they could do the title search. I am waiting to see the paperwork in my email - although I do not have any intentions of following through with any of it (after reading all of this)...He did mention a commission, but I am not sure who would pay that (after reading, it is probably me), although I was pretty sure he said the buyer pays. I am pretty sure this is probably a scam, and like someone else said, if you have gone through with this, and it worked out, please post!!