Report Abuse

Re: Timshare Aquaris Embassy

[Q=carmens36] [Q=jeffw143] [Q=carmens36] [Q=jeffw143] I heard this place is nasty -- can someone tell me is this a decent safe clean place to vaction????????[/Q] Yes it is!!! I really like it very much!! Convenient location, close to the metropolitan area and other areas of interest. Great, comfortable, clean villas. Steps away from the beach.[/Q] Is it located on the beach? Does it heave health club/exercise facility and is it ok? Does it have a store on laction to buy food, etc - ? Restaurants on sight? Do I need to rent a car? Is PR safe for tourist? Is staff friendly? Rooms nice and clean? Anthing close by? Great pools???? Anything else good or bad??????? Is the location off by itself?[/Q] This facility is located on the beach and it has a nice pool, although its not huge. Tourism in PR is safe, you should not have any problem. This place is very close to supermarkets, restaurants and fast food places, Walgreens, etc. If you like to walk it would be about a 10 minute walk. Having a car will allow you to visit interesting places around the island, and there are many. I suggest you visit www.gotopuertorico.com. to look at the fantastic places to visit. People in Puerto Rico are very warm and friendly, most of them speak English and it's very easy to find your way around. Aquarius is conveniently located and from there you can move. Having a car is a must if you want to visit around. If you just want to relax, the facilities have three restaurants (remember, Aquarius Dorado is at the Embassy Suites) and the villas have a kitchen were you can cook. The important tourit spots can be as close as a 20 minute drive or as far as a two hour drive, there are many to choose from. You won't regret your visit to PR. Enjoy!![/Q]