Report Abuse

Re: True Valid

[Q=brianc498] I see so many posts on here giving advice and telling the "victim" what they should have done at the time. Don't the people giving this sort of advice know or understand that these people are experts in the field of scamming and come over extremely convincing. It is not a case of the victim being stupid or foolish it is more a case of the victim being taken in by the crooks and that is no fault of the victim. People who come in here with the judgemental attitude telling victims what they should have done are not being helpful at all and are not in keeping with the forum intention which is to help victims and prevent even more victims in the future. I value the post from Barbara12 as it warns other potential victims what to expect but I think the reply to Barbara is not helpful.[/Q] I don't know what your problem is with my reply to Barbara unless you work for the scam company that she described. My reply to Barbara was that she did not have to stand there and listen to a criminal giving her the 'third degree'. I would have hung up in a NY minute .... I stand by my previous post .... I was not admonishing her, I was trying to advise her so that she wouldn't waste her valuable time on such parasites in the future.