Report Abuse

Upfront fee resale companies are against the law in Florida .... report them ASAP

[Q=shontelle] HELP who was the company that helped you get your money back? did you have to pay them an up front fee? I have paid SO much money on this timeshare CRAP THAT I HATE!! I wan to get rid of this death trap and I want my up front fees back! it's not fair. PLEASE HELP ME! SE[/Q] Your best bet to get your money back from upfront fee scam artists is to file a complaint with the Attorney-General of the state where the scam is located. Do not pay anyone an upfront fee to recover your money. If you want to get rid of your timeshare, try advertising it as being given away for free. Another possibility that has worked for SOME people is to write to the resort and ask if it will take a deed back. But, as you and many others have learned the hard way, never, ever pay anyone a large, upfront fee to sell, rent out, or market your timeshare. Never pay any Post Card Company to take it off your hands. And never pay anyone an upfront fee to recover already paid upfront fees.