Report Abuse

Re: True Valid

I have found this site too late as I have been a victim of True Valid. They called and told me they had a buyer for my holiday membership. They said the offer was £8,600 and I needed to pay for a returnable insurance of £860. I agreed and gave my bank details, after speaking to my husband I phoned Halifax and tried to cancel the payment having second thoughts. Halifax were not helpful and said they could not stop the payment so the money went out. TV asked me to sign the paperwork once they received the money, I did this and sent it off. They then rang again saying the purchase had fallen through but they had another purchaser and I need to pay £1400 so this can go through, we said no and didn't hear from them for a while and the £860 was not returned. Then I had another call with another offer, she said I need to transfer £400 immediately to Spain and the full £8600 + £860 will be in my account by the end of the day. I fell for this and of course I have not had this payment. I can't beleived I fell for this and built my hopes up twice and can't see me getting a penny back. How are these people getting away with this?