Report Abuse

No tooth fairy or Easter Bunny either...

[Q=ken1193] [Q=dawnb204] They promise to show you how to never have to pay maintenence fees again. Is that possible? [/Q] In a single word --- NO. It's quite obviously NOT possible. Also, just as a relevant point of information, there is NO company by this name which manages (or is in ANY other way remotely affiliated with) ANY Wyndham property. This is obviously just some angle to take your money. Please remember that there are no "victims", only "volunteers". So....DON'T VOLUNTEER![/Q] Ken, How can you say it is not possible. Again, you sound intelligent, why would you stupidly say that something I do every day, day in and day out, is impossible. She also didn't say that we manage Wyndham properties, she said we manage their ownership. As much as you are a stickler for words you certainly noticed that. Again, you may not care about what we do or who we are, but I am sure you want to disseminate accurate information. Therefore, if you want to discuss anything about who we are or what we do, I suggest you educate yourself. Because of your ignorance, you may have steered Dawn away from a great service which would have benefited her greatly. I do not mean to be ugly, but I work hard at my job and take it very seriously. To have you, without knowing, say that what we do is impossible, is a slap in the face.