Report Abuse

Re: Belaire Vacation Club/Puerto Vallarta

Dear Patti, If you would like to get a personal and private advise I am registered in AllExperts website as a Volunteer and if look for me and make your questions there, I will respond them ASAP, or keep using this timeshare forum if you wish. Please let me know how I can assist yourself. Dear Jayjay, I feel confident I have not posted anything related to upfront fees nor take the opportunity to promote my business, I would like to change the tainted image my country has and there are still honest people working in Mexico, I include myself. As you mentioned PROFECO may be able to help you with your timeshare problems, but this federal office cannot rule or demand the developer to refund you the funds you have paid to date neither they cannot take them to a legal process (if the case) as they are just intermediaries between you and the resort. The outcome of cases that were cancelled within the legal period (5 business days) is simply different as PROFECO would have legal proof of your decision to cancel the contract. Feel free to contact me, Samuel Calderon.