Report Abuse

Re: Please report upfront fee scammers to Attorney General .... there's power in numbers ... Florida has begun

Let me add to this blog. Do you guys think it is illegal for John Haggar (owner of Timeshare Sales Today and My Consumer Advocate) to refer business to a resale company when he is a recovery business? That is exactly what is happening. My Consumer Advocate does not have a telemarketing license to telemarket customers. The company still places illegal calls to potential customers. Mr Haggar has now stooped to an all time low. He is soliciting resale companies and promising them a good report if they refer him business. Timeshare Adventures, in order to sign up a new customer, tells the customer that he/she can get all the money back spent trying to sell a timeshare by contacting John Haggar at My Consumer Advocate. Once they contact John Haggar, Mr Haggar gives Timeshare Adventures a good report. In the end, the customer is tricked into believing Timeshare Adventures is a good company and My Consumer Advocate gets business referred by Timeshare Adventures. Sure hope the feds get involved before Timeshare Sales Today goes defunct, which will happen soon.