Report Abuse

Re: Diamond Resorts reduces owner benefits again!

to philk34; I wrote down every answer to every question particularly addressing their ABC (assessment billing collections) policy wherein it states what DRI will do when your payment goes into default. This policy comes with your statement every year. I talked directly to the Collections supervisor, Ricky, and told him I was writing everything down. It was like pulling teeth because, as you can imagine, they are not to encourage walking away. I asked him for the recording reference number for our conversation but he said he couldn't provide that and that it was unnecessary. I called enough times and I did notice they were logging in our conversations. But, if I were you I would record it for yourself with your answering machine or whatever you have available. We plan on writing a letter when our bill comes explaining our intent to walk away per DRI instructions. Collections and Legal Dept. are located together in Las Vegas. It sounds like a very small dept. as does alot of their depts. I initially spoke with 2 Owner Enhancement employees who confirmed what Ricky stated. I spoke with Ricky because he would be in control of the billing and legal procedure. Let me know what you learn. You can email me at sherik50@gmail.com We'll see. As far as the water intrusion, I don't know anything about that as a points member. Maybe I'll be surprised when I get the bill, but apparently we are US Collection owners only even though we have usage for all resorts. Let me know what you learn.