Report Abuse

Re: Referral Network Marketing, LLC

Detective Hilary Bledsoe, Orlando Police Department's, Financial Crimes Unit time share rental/resale fraud groups Referral Network Marketing, My Referral Network Marketing ot VIP Marketing contact hilary.bledsoe@cityoforlando.net 407-246-3715 Hilary thx for posting this... On 6/17/10 my husband and I were scammed by Referral Network Marketing for 12 unused "free" weeks with RCI. Offered the $99 deposit deal so that they could rent the weeks out for $1450 per week and we have lost $1,188. There goes our savings. I have a good collection attempt trail with certified return signatures, documentation of phone calls with Alexander promising payback, and other failed attempts of resolution. I went online this afternoon and found interesting information about an apparent "connected threesome in crime" that I will forward to you via your email contact with all the specifics. VIP Referral Service 5334 Central Florida Pkwy Ste 111, Orlando, FL 32821 Alexander V Suslov 61 years old 5334 Central Florida Pkwy, Orlando, FL 32821 Relatives; Eugenia G Suslov, Katherine A Suslov, Phillip A Suslov Referral Network Marketing, LLC 5334 Central Florida Pkwy Ste 111, Orlando, FL 32821 Alexander V Suslov 61 years old 5334 Central Florida Pkwy, Orlando, FL 32821 Eugenia Dyrdasulo relationship w/ Alex, Orlando, FL Hugh M Palmer 70 yrs old 1150 Louisiana Ave Suite 5, Winter Park FL 32789 or PO Box 2187N, Winter Park, FL 32790 WHO IS THE KEY INDIVIDUAL HERE? Hugh M Palmer, 1150 Louisiana Ave Suite 5, Winter Park FL 32789 or PO Box 2187N, Winter Park, FL 32790 SCAMMER? An attorney not afraid to conquer new worlds? and a true 3 MUSKETEERS RINGLEADER, however, he doesn’t seem to be robbing from the rich and giving to the poor, but rather he is just ROBBING. Hugh, James and Allen got a real thing going... interesting reading. All of these business' - SCAMS?????????? , check it out!!! they have way too many things in common. owned by Hugh & his 2 other buddies or, combo thereof same address's as Hugh with disconnected phone#s and websites???? Hillside Sod, Inc. Sanford Boat and Yacht Sales, Inc. The Central Air Store, Inc. Lakehurst Construction, Inc. Sea Dreams Charter of Florida, Inc. BUYER BEWARE OF THESE NAMES...