Report Abuse

Re: Does Donate For A Cause Really Care About Helping Charities Or Just Making Profits?

Hell to all, My name is Chase, I have a company that consults for HOA boards and Property Management Companies. I understand what everybody is dealing with I see it all to often. The difficulty involved in disposing of a timeshare can be quite frustrating. I will say there are a few companies that do what they say they will however, most do not. I have access to quite a few Resort data bases and I can tell who has paid the fees, who has transferred the ownership and who hasn't. We actually provide some of the same services many of you are looking for along with a multitude of other services. Usually we do this on a much larger bases (the whole association at once) however, if you are looking for somebody to speak with I would be happy to help. I am not saying we don't charge a fee to dispose of a timeshare because we have to. If we didn’t we would be bankrupt in a very short amount of time. Some resorts we cannot except do to the transfer requirements of the particular resort. With this being said, I am not saying we have to do the work for you or you even should use us at all. I am in the business of helping HOA’s and PMC’s however; if I can help some individuals as well we will do so. If you would like proof we are not like every other company, my office is located at a resort and you are more than welcome to speak with them should you contact us. I highly doubt any resort would be willing to let a company be on property if we were a scam. Again, I am willing to offer advice on any issues you may have and if we can help I will. Best of luck to everyone.