Report Abuse

Successful Purchase through Sell Timeshare, LLC and Pacific Property Transfer, LLC

I recommend Sell Timeshare, LLC (sales@selltimeshare.org; Sell Timeshare.org; 877-973-5548) for people wanting to buy timeshares on the second hand market at a reasonable price. I recently completed a purchase of an annual ownership float winter week at a Starwood property in Colorado advertised in Redweek though David C. at Sell Timeshare. David C. was great at explaining the process and how purchasing a week on the secondary market is different from buying directly from Starwood; that there is no internal trading using Options and no trading for hotel points. However, I bought the week to use for skiing and didn't want to pay at least $30,000 more for those trading options. We used Pacific Property Transfer, LLC (pacificpropertytransfer.com) to process the paperwork and the online processing worked well. The Pacific Transfer agent was also very helpful in answering the questions I had about the transfer process. The process took about 6 weeks. I faxed a copy of the title that David C. sent to me to Starwood and did not rely just on Pacific Transfer. However, I was told that Pacific Transfer sent in my paperwork to Starwood right away.