Report Abuse

Timeshare Cure

[Q=cathyb287] I would like more information about how to do this through you. [Q=drk14] [Q=jayjay] This is the exact reason why I post here on the Redweek Forums .... to remind people to never ever pay a large upfront fee to any entity that says they'll take your timeshare out of your name and off your hands ..... they're scams .... please read my previous post on this subject.[/Q] I agree 100%. However, paying to exit a timeshare is not necessarily a bad thing. If you can't sell it or find a charity that will sell it for you (that's how they convert a timeshare to cash for them), we are the next option. We are a charity that does accept actual title transfer to us. Unfortunately, our only form of cash conversion is to charge a $500 service fee. It is never paid to us until AFTER the deed is recorded into our corporate name. All this is handled by your choice of title or escrow company. We never get anything until the end and you are protected by the escrow company based on real estate law. What do we do with it? Nothing. We don't sell, rent, or use it for 36 months. At the end we offer it back to the resort if they want it. In the mean time we simply ignore all their interesting and creative letters. We don't have credit to ruin and our philosophy is that resorts know what they are doing to scam people into buying. We simply use the law in reverse on them. Before people start yelling about unfair and illegal, please review the forum found under "Getting rid of your timeshare". It has been discussed enough there and hopefully helps people understand the legality of the process.[/Q][/Q] DRK states: "What do we do with it? Nothing. We don't sell, rent, or use it for 36 months. At the end we offer it back to the resort if they want it. In the mean time we simply ignore all their interesting and creative letters. We don't have credit to ruin and our philosophy is that resorts know what they are doing to scam people into buying. We simply use the law in reverse on them". As he says they don't do anything with the timeshares they take but hold onto them for 36 months ignoring all the resort's interesting and creative letters then letting the timeshares go into foreclosure forcing paying owners to take up the slack for the 'scam charity deadbeats' that have no intention of paying fees, however they do have interest in taking your $500. It would seem you're a shill for DRK since he has been banned from Redweek's forums for advertising his scam.