Report Abuse

Beware Scam Companies: Platinum Realty Exchange and American Title Escrow Services

Beware, these guys are slick with words, quick with answers and professional with inciting your involvement. Documents they supply look and feel real. Got called requesting whether I wanted to rent my timeshare in Mexico. No upfront fees by the contract agent. When the escrow company comes into the picture, they have a combination of fees as you progress closer towards getting our money. As they add fees for you to put up front, they incite you by saying that the purchaser has been contacted and deposited the equivalent amount of money so that you will get it back. They explain that it's all about the purchaser looking for tax savings that he is willing to pay the large rental fees and all other outlays. I was approached to pay Mexican government taxes and, transfer fees. Yet, they sent all documents that looked like real government documents, true deposits in escrow accounts from the purchaser and even investigating in the internet, they seem to be on the ball. Discussions by the escrow company and contract agent seemed to difficult to not believe it is all legitimate. Stay away from the contract agent who solicits you with a rental and/or purchase contract called Platinum Realty Exchange and the title escrow company called American Title Escrow Services. They baited me for thousands of dollars. Funny thing is now there is another company calling me telling me that they can pay me a high price for the selling of my timeshare. Yet when they sent me the contract, customer service guarantee and transfer process, the documents were almost word for word identical between the two different companies. The details of the companies that scammed me and I recommend you avoid are: American Title Escrow Services 309 West Washington Street Chicago, Illinois, 60606 312-379-8735 & 312-379-8736 Toll free number (USA customers only) 866-978-4611 Fax number: 773-654-4896 www.americantitlees.com Names involved: Anthony Smith, Stephen Edwards, Brian Jones, Andrew Walsh, Amy Fuentes, Anthony Franco Platinum Realty Exchange 6429 Richmond Avenue #130 Houston, Texas, 77057 Toll Free: (866) 978-0539 Direct Line: (713) 568-9630 (713) 568-9631 Fax: (713) 929-2098 customer@platinumrealtyexchange.com info@platinumrealtyexchange.com www.platinumrealtyexchange.com Names involved: George Kennedy, Michael Hernandez, David Lopez