Report Abuse

Re: refund listing fees from fraud sellmytimesharenow.com

In 2009, I paid $501 to a company called Super Timeshare Resales to sell my time share. Other than listing it on their website, they never did anything else. I contacted them on a monthly basis asking for a report, and they would always give me some nonsense about doing an open house at my resort soon. Finally, after a year, when I tried to call, the phone had been disconnected. I heard about Redweek and joined. Through the Redweek forum, I learned that the company had gone out of business, but names and contact numbers for the principals were given. One of them had even opened a new business. So I filed a complaint with the Florida Attorney General. I was told then that since the company had gone out of business, it was not likely anything could be done. However, my complaint would be forwarded to the Dept. of Consumer Affairs. I heard nothing further until TODAY, when I received a check in the mail from the State of Florida Dept. of Agriculture and Consumer Affairs for $501! I am totally impressed! Thanks to Redweek and thanks to the great work of the State of Florida! When you are wronged, it pays to file a complaint!!!