Report Abuse

New member questions

I have been a member at this Resort since it pretty much opened. Generally the weeks get posted a year in advance and when the inventory gets allocated the week is no longer available. If you contact someone like myself about a week and unit you would like they can check the inventory and let you know if it is available or not. When I have done rentals which has been about 10 of them 1 was doing an Escrow agreement through Redweek but it was expensive and the owner had to wait a long time for their money. As owners we have to pay for the maintenance when making the booking and it is quite a bit of money and to wait a long time to get paid in most cases does not make sense for us. I usually do a one page agreement with the renter and they send me a cashiers cheque or what ever works for both parties and I put the reservation in their name and then send them the confirmation. This has always worked out for everyone and I have been fortunate enough that I have always rented to great people. cheers