Report Abuse

Re: Fairmont Resorts Is No More

Hello Chris. In past years there has been a meeting in spring to update FRPL Finance investors on what's been happening with Makaha. None this year though, so in searching the web I came across your post which is the most recent I could find. Actually I was wondering whether this investment was a total write off and if so would use it on my company's year end, September 30. Looks like it's still limping along? Have there been any further updates? I'll try northwyndinvestorsaction group@ymail too. [Q=chrisb727] Northwynd Investors Action Group was recently established by a group of investors/unitholder that have major concerns about the dwindling assets and the questionable management and connection to the previous owners FRPL/Fairmont Resort Properties. The goal of the group is to remove all essence of FRPL / Fairmont from their new company that is floundering that it experinced under the same control before the bankruptcy, take control of their own company and start returning investors money to them. The Action Group is presently working with the FRPL appointed Board of Trustees and management of Northwynd in a transition of control of our company and assets. Since their agreement in general, they have sent a Northwynd lawyer onto the Investors Action Group and have not backed out of their agreement to transition. The group is also reviewing business options with the CEO to explore ways to achieve the #1 goal of the group, protect remaining assets for the investor. If anyone is interested in joining our group or commenting on their regretted investments, please email to northwyndinvestorsaction group@ymail[/Q]