Report Abuse

Re: Diamond Resorts reduces owner benefits again!

Same thing happened to me at Mystic Dunes. Their deceptive sales practices knows no bounds. This is surely a violation of Florida's fair practices act? [Q=michaeld414] It is important to keep the pressure up on Diamond, and to inform those who might be sucked into their scams... They will continue to use their deceptive sales tactics, their failure to disclose vital information about these facilities as well as the structure of how they work "availability vs the number of members... It was hidden from us that there were any actual "Deeded Owners" other than a points system... Had I known that there were other forms of ownership, we would have walked away... We were assured that Sunterra / Diamond as they were merging owned the entire facility outright, and there were no other entities... That the number of actual points members that could be sold were limited to the number of units multiplied by the weeks available, and that was set by Hawaiian Real Estate Law... In my opinion DRI is a dishonest organization... Now, How about a Lawsuit update David[/Q]