Report Abuse

Re: Diamond Resorts raises maintenance fees again!

Well Lori, now you know what we think of DRI. We should all be grateful to them for relieving us of all that extra cash we have filling up our pockets, and their "updates" are such an amusing way to waste a couple of hours honing our skills at resisting high pressure liars. Most of all we should thank them for the improvements they've made to our timeshares since they took over from ILX -- crappier soaps & cosmetics, no lotion, no more cotton balls, no more Q tips, no more little basket for that stuff, no more paper towels, same old crappy TV sets which don't work, same old weak wifi signal which i only dependable in the lobby, same old $75 WalMart toilets with filthy rims you have to look at while you are taking a bath. I would sure like to hear from that creepy POS who was on Undercover Boss to hear how he justifies this. I have yet to meet a single person who works in the Timeshare Industry (other than the drones who check you in and maintain the place) who is not a totally dishonest waste of skin.